哈利波特的精彩语段中英文对照

哈利波特的精彩语段中英文对照,第1张

哈利波特》精彩语段:

1、邓布利多:哈利,人不能活在梦里,不要依赖梦想而忘记生活。

Dumbledore: It does not to do dwell on dreams, and forget to live

2、罗恩:哈利,你必须继续前进,我觉得应该去的人,不是我,不是赫敏,而是你。

Ron: Harry, it"s you that has to go on, I know it Not me, not Hermione You!

3、 赫敏:我?只是靠书本和小聪明,但还有些更重要的条件,友情和勇气

Hermione: Me Books and cleverness There are more important things: friendship and bravery

4、伏地魔:世上并没有绝对的善与恶,差别只在于强者和无法分清事实的弱者。

Voldemort: There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it

5、邓布利多:要挺身而出对抗敌人的确需要很大的勇气,但要挺身而出反抗朋友却需要更大的勇气。

Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends

6、赫敏:不敢直呼对方的名字只会加深你的恐惧。

Hermione: Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself

7、 邓布利多:决定我们成为什么样人的,不是我们的能力,而是我们的选择。

Dumbledore: It is not our abilities that show what we truly are ,it is our choices

8、邓布利多:我们还是可以找点乐子,虽然是在这么黑暗的时期,只要点燃灯,光明就会再现。

Dumbledore: But you know happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light

9、卢平:你最恐惧的其实是恐惧本身。

Remus Lupin: That suggests that what you fear most of all is fear itself

  那是最后一部哈利杀佛地魔的那一段~

92:16开始

D:you can't help [你帮不了……]

harry ,you wonderful boy [哈利,你真是好孩子]

you brave, brave man [最最勇敢的男子汉]

let's walk [我们走吧]

H:professor, what is that [教授,那是什么]

D:something beyond either of our help[是我们无能为力的东西]

a part of voldemort sent here to die [佛地魔的一部分在这里等待死亡]

H: exactly where are we [那这里到底是哪儿?]

D: i was gonna to ask you that [我正想问你]

where would you say that we are [你说我们是在哪儿]

H:well, it looks like king's cross station [看样子像国王十字车站]

i mean, cleaner [但是更干净]

whihout a little trains [没有火车]

D:king's cross, that right [国王十字车站,真的吗?]

this is, as they say ,your party [这就是人们说的,“你的地盘”]

i suspect you now realize you and voldemort [你现在应该知道你和佛地魔……]

had been connectted by something other than fates[你们的命运紧紧缠绕在一起]

since that night in godric's hollow all those years ago [从多年前戈德里克山谷那一晚开始]

H:so that's ture then, sir [那么说是真的了,教授]

a part of him lives in me, does't it [他的一部分活在我的体内,是吗?]

D:did [曾经在]

they just destroyed many monents ago by another part of(这里没怎么听出来) voldemort himself [那一部分刚刚被佛地魔亲自摧毁了]

you, was the horcrux he never meant to make, harry [你是他无意间造就的魂器,哈利]

H:i have to go back, haven't i [我必须回去,是吗?]

D:that's up to you [这由你做主]

H:I’ve

got a choice [我可以选择?]

D:oh, yes [是的]

We

are in King’s Cross you say [你说我们在国王十字车站]

i think if you thirsty to home(这里好像不大对), you would be able to board a train [我想如果你迫切要回去的话,应该会出现一列火车]

H:And where would it take me [它会把我带到那儿呢]

D:on [前方]

H:voldemort has the elder wand [佛地魔拥有长老魔杖?]

D:true [不错]

H:and snack still alive [那条蛇还活着]

D:yes [是的]

H:and i have nothing to kill it with [可我没有武器可以杀它]

D:help was always be given in hogworts, harry, to those who deserves [在霍格沃茨,那些需要帮助的人总能得到帮助,哈利]

do not pity the dead [不要怜悯死者,哈利]

pity the living [怜悯活着的人]

and above all [尤其是那些……]

all those who live without love [生命中没有爱的人]

H:profrssor ,my mother's patron is [教授,我母亲的守护神……]

was a doe, wasn't it [是只母鹿,对吧]

it is same with professor snap [跟斯内普教授的一样]

it's curious , don't you think[你不觉得奇怪么]

D:actually,i think of it [其实我要说]

it dosen't such curious at all [这一点也不奇怪]

i will be go now, harry [我要走了,哈利]

H:professor [教授]

is this all real [这是真实的吗]

Or was this just happening inside my head [还是只是我脑海里的臆想]

D:of couurse it's happening inside your head,harry [当然是你脑海里的臆想,哈利]

why should that mean that is not real [但为什么那就不能是真实的呢?]

H:professor [教授]

what should i do [我该怎么做]

professor……

这是根据我电脑里存的**我自己直接打出来的,英文部分是我临时自己听出来的,全部手打~第一次,不对的地方还请包涵~

哈利波特经典语录中英对照:

1、该来得总会来,来了我们必须接受。

What would come,and he would have to meet it when it did。

2、为了我们,送她下地狱吧,皮皮鬼。

Give her hell from us,Peeves。

3、如果你想杀掉哈利,你就必须把我们三人都杀死!

If you want to kill Harry,you'll have to kill us too!

4、在相片中,他们永远都会幸福地挥着手,却不知道他们今后的命运。

All waving happily out of the photograph forever more,not knowing that they were doomed。

5、对于头脑十分清醒的人来说,死亡不过是另一场伟大的冒险。

For a very sober—minded people,death is just another great adventure。

2001年

1 麦格教授:这个孩子会非常有名, 我们世界里的每一个人都会知道他的名字。

Prof McGonagall: This boy will be famous There won"t be a child in our world who doesn"t know his name

当邓布利多决定把婴儿哈利留在姨母家门前的阶梯上时,麦格教授提出了自己的异议,也许这不合适?神秘人杀死了他的父母,却只给他留下了一道闪电般的伤痕。哈利是魔法界无人不知的小英雄,但是他自己却将对此一无所知,在一个狭窄黑暗的碗橱里长大。

2 弗农姨夫:世界上根本没有魔法!

Uncle Vernon: There"s no such thing as magic!

德思礼一家,如罗琳反复描述的,是最最“循规守据”的家庭,痛恨一切超出常理的事物。在他们面前,说出“巫师”、“咒语”这些词汇简直是大逆不道!家里居然有一个小巫师?这是他们绝对不会承认,不能接受的。

3 海格:你是一名巫师,哈利。

Hagrid: You are a wizard, Harry!

现实对德思礼一家如此残忍,漫天飞舞的信件还不够,即使逃到海中小岛,来自魔法界的追踪也尾随而至。在巨大的冲击声中,海格打开了门,横冲直撞地走入了哈利的生活:哈利,你是一个巫师!这是哈利11年来接到的最棒的生日礼物!

4 奥利凡德:稀奇的是,你注定要使用这根魔杖,而另一根魔杖的主人给你留下了那道疤痕。

Mr Ollivander: It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar

在奥利凡德先生的店里,哈利试了一支又一支魔杖。用魔杖制作者的人来说,是魔杖选择主人,而不是相反。选择了哈利的魔杖十一寸半长,冬青木,凤凰羽毛他与伏地魔之间的神秘联系在这里第一次被暗示,神秘人的杖芯,是出自同一只凤凰的羽毛。

5 马尔福:你马上就会发现某些巫师家族比其家族高等,没有人想和差劲的家伙交朋友。

Draco Malfoy: You"ll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter You don"t

对不起,我承认这是我复制粘贴的,我没动脑筋,我只想让这个好回答广泛一点,望大家谅解谢谢(๑• •๑)

具体如下:

1、I wonder when I’d be seeing you,MrPotter。

我正想着什么时候能见到你呢,哈利先生。

2、It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands。

似乎你的父母来这儿买他们的第一根魔杖,就仿佛昨天发生的事。

3、I remember every wand I’ve ever sold,Mrpotter。

我记得每一个我曾经卖过的魔杖,波特先生。

4、It is very curious indeed that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar。

真正奇妙的是你注定要使用这根魔杖,而另一根魔杖的主人给你留下了那道疤痕。

前些日子因为JK·罗琳的事情,又回顾了一下哈利波特,还是看不进去呢。我无语~

果然我不是个魔法摸瓜,哈哈哈哈……

不过**里面有挺多不错的英文台词的,我记录了下来。

The performance of our true self, is our own choice, all this than we have the capacity even more important表现我们真正的自我,是我们自己的选择,这比我们所俱有的能力更重要。

Only through unity can we have a strong, if the split, then a single blow我们只有团结才会强大,如果分裂,便不堪一击。

The past will always come and we will accept it该来的总归会来,来了我们就接受它。

As long as we share the same objectives and open our hearts, habits and language differences will not be an obstacle只要我们目标一致,敞开心胸,习惯和语言的差异都不会成为障碍。

But indifference, but also turned a blind eye is often straightforward than the harm to much larger offensive可是漠不关心,还有视而不见,往往会比直截了当的厌恶造成的伤害大得多。

这两句台词完美地描述了,目标是凝聚一个团队的核心,而想要成为亲密无间的战友,我们要给予彼此更多的沟通。我觉得这两句话在亲密关系中一样适用。

找到一个三观一致,生活目标一致的人,其它都不会是产生爱情的障碍。在共同生活的时间里,漠不关心会让任何感情失温。

欢迎分享,转载请注明来源:表白网

原文地址:https://h5.hunlipic.com/biaobai/2903895.html

(0)
打赏 微信扫一扫微信扫一扫 支付宝扫一扫支付宝扫一扫
上一篇 2024-01-20
下一篇2024-01-20

发表评论

登录后才能评论

评论列表(0条)

    保存