哈利波特对白2-3分钟

哈利波特对白2-3分钟,第1张

  那是最后一部哈利杀佛地魔的那一段~

92:16开始

D:you can't help [你帮不了……]

harry ,you wonderful boy [哈利,你真是好孩子]

you brave, brave man [最最勇敢的男子汉]

let's walk [我们走吧]

H:professor, what is that [教授,那是什么]

D:something beyond either of our help[是我们无能为力的东西]

a part of voldemort sent here to die [佛地魔的一部分在这里等待死亡]

H: exactly where are we [那这里到底是哪儿?]

D: i was gonna to ask you that [我正想问你]

where would you say that we are [你说我们是在哪儿]

H:well, it looks like king's cross station [看样子像国王十字车站]

i mean, cleaner [但是更干净]

whihout a little trains [没有火车]

D:king's cross, that right [国王十字车站,真的吗?]

this is, as they say ,your party [这就是人们说的,“你的地盘”]

i suspect you now realize you and voldemort [你现在应该知道你和佛地魔……]

had been connectted by something other than fates[你们的命运紧紧缠绕在一起]

since that night in godric's hollow all those years ago [从多年前戈德里克山谷那一晚开始]

H:so that's ture then, sir [那么说是真的了,教授]

a part of him lives in me, does't it [他的一部分活在我的体内,是吗?]

D:did [曾经在]

they just destroyed many monents ago by another part of(这里没怎么听出来) voldemort himself [那一部分刚刚被佛地魔亲自摧毁了]

you, was the horcrux he never meant to make, harry [你是他无意间造就的魂器,哈利]

H:i have to go back, haven't i [我必须回去,是吗?]

D:that's up to you [这由你做主]

H:I’ve

got a choice [我可以选择?]

D:oh, yes [是的]

We

are in King’s Cross you say [你说我们在国王十字车站]

i think if you thirsty to home(这里好像不大对), you would be able to board a train [我想如果你迫切要回去的话,应该会出现一列火车]

H:And where would it take me [它会把我带到那儿呢]

D:on [前方]

H:voldemort has the elder wand [佛地魔拥有长老魔杖?]

D:true [不错]

H:and snack still alive [那条蛇还活着]

D:yes [是的]

H:and i have nothing to kill it with [可我没有武器可以杀它]

D:help was always be given in hogworts, harry, to those who deserves [在霍格沃茨,那些需要帮助的人总能得到帮助,哈利]

do not pity the dead [不要怜悯死者,哈利]

pity the living [怜悯活着的人]

and above all [尤其是那些……]

all those who live without love [生命中没有爱的人]

H:profrssor ,my mother's patron is [教授,我母亲的守护神……]

was a doe, wasn't it [是只母鹿,对吧]

it is same with professor snap [跟斯内普教授的一样]

it's curious , don't you think[你不觉得奇怪么]

D:actually,i think of it [其实我要说]

it dosen't such curious at all [这一点也不奇怪]

i will be go now, harry [我要走了,哈利]

H:professor [教授]

is this all real [这是真实的吗]

Or was this just happening inside my head [还是只是我脑海里的臆想]

D:of couurse it's happening inside your head,harry [当然是你脑海里的臆想,哈利]

why should that mean that is not real [但为什么那就不能是真实的呢?]

H:professor [教授]

what should i do [我该怎么做]

professor……

这是根据我电脑里存的**我自己直接打出来的,英文部分是我临时自己听出来的,全部手打~第一次,不对的地方还请包涵~

  Harry:You No it can’t be; Snape he was he was the one---

  哈利:你?不!怎么会?应该是斯内普!

  Quirrell:Yes he does seem the type doesn’t he Next to him who would suspect p-p-poor st-st-stuttering Professor Quirrell

  奇洛:对,没错!他的形象就是那样,有他在身边还有谁会怀疑可,可怜的,奇洛教授。

  Harry:But that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me

  哈利:可是那天,魁地奇比赛那天,斯内普他想要杀我!

  Quirrell:Oh no dear boy, I tried to kill you! And trust me if Snape’s cloak hadn’t caught on fire and broken my eye contact I would have succeeded Even with Snape muttering his little counter-curse

  奇洛:不!波特,是我想要杀你!相信我,要不是斯内普的斗篷着火打断我的视线,我早就成功了!就算斯内普念了反魔咒也没有用。

  Harry:Snape was trying to save me

  哈利:斯内普他还救了我?

  Quirrell:I knew you were a danger to me right from the off Especially after Halloween

  奇洛:我早就知道你一定会来妨碍我,尤其是万圣节之后。

  Harry:Then then you let the troll in!

  哈利:那山怪是你放进来的!

  Quirrell:Very good Potter yes Snape unfortunately wasn’t fooled, when every one else was running about the dungeon Snape went to the third floor to head me of He of course never trusted me again He rarely left me alone But he doesn’t understand, I’m never alone Never Now does this mirror do I see what I desire I see myself holding the Stone But how do I get it

  奇洛:说得好,波特。没错,很不幸真被斯内普给发现了。当所有人都跑地牢去的时候,他却跑到三楼来堵我!当然啦,从此他再也不相信我了,他再也不放心让我独处,可是他不知道,我不是一个人,就是,好了。这面镜子到底是做什么用的?我看到我想要的东西,我看到我拿着石头,要怎样才能拿过来?

  Quirrell:Come here Potter! Now! Tell me what do you see What is it what do you see

  奇洛:过来!波特。快!告诉我,你看到了什么?你到底看到了什么?

  Harry:I’m shaking hands with Dumbledore I’ve won the House Cup

  哈利:我在和邓不利多握手,我赢得学院杯!

  Voldemort:He lies

  伏地魔:他说谎。

  Quirrell:Tell the truth! What do you see

  奇洛:说实话!你看到什么?

  Voldemort:Let me speak to him

  伏地魔:让我跟他说。

  Quirrell:Master you are not strong enough

  奇洛:主人,你还很虚弱。

  Voldemort:have strength enough for this Harry Potter, we meet again

  伏地魔:我还有力气跟他说话。哈利•波特,们又见面了。

  Harry:Voldemort

  哈利:伏地魔?

  Voldemort:Yes, you see what I have become See what I must do to survive Live off another A mere parasite Unicorn blood can sustain me but it cannot give me a body of my own But there is something that can Something that conveniently enough lies in your pocket Stop him! Don’t be a fool! Why suffer a horrific eath when you can join with me and live

  伏地魔:没错!你看到我现在的样子,看到我为了生存做了些什么?依附别人维生就像个寄生虫,独角兽的血能维持我的生命,却不能帮我重建身体,但是有个东西可以。那小东西够神奇,就在你的口袋里!抓住他!不要再傻了,你可以加入我,好好活下去,别自寻死路!

  Harry:Never!

  哈利:别想!

  Voldemort:Bravery, your parents had it too Tell me Harry would you like to see your mother and father again Together we can bring them back All I ask is for something in return That’s it Harry There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it Together we'll do extraordinary things Just give me the Stone!

  伏地魔:非常勇敢,你的父母也是。告诉我,哈利,你想不想再看到你的爸爸跟妈妈,我们可以一起带他们回来,你只需要做点事来回报我!没错!哈利,世上没有好与坏,只有掌权者以及无能的弱者。我们可以成就了不起的大事,只要先把石头给我!

  Harry:You liar!

  哈利:你说谎!

  Voldemort: Kill him!

  伏地魔:杀了他!

  Quirrell: What is this magic

  奇洛:这是什么魔法啊!

  Voldemort: Fool get the Stone!

  伏地魔:快去,快去拿石头!

  哈利 波特 Harry Potter 罗恩 韦斯莱 Ron Weasley 赫敏 格兰杰 Hermione Granger 阿不思 邓不利多 Albus Dumbledore 吉德罗 洛哈特 Gibleroy Lockhart 米勒娃 麦格(Professor是教授) Professor Minerva Mcgonagall 西弗勒斯 斯内普 Professor Severus Snape 卢平 Professor Lupin 多比 Dobby 闪闪 Winky 伏地魔 Voldemort 汤姆 里德尔 Tom Riddle 鲁伯 海格 Rubeus Hagrid 奇洛 Professor Quirrel 斯普劳特 Professor Sprout 霍琦夫人 Madam Hooch 特里劳妮 Porfessor Trelawney 小天狼星布莱克 Sirius Black 小矮星彼得 Peter Pettigrew 弗立维 Professor Flitwick 塞德里克 迪戈里 Cedric Diggory 威克多尔 克鲁姆 Viktor Krum 费尔奇 Filch 芙蓉 德拉库尔 Fleur Delacour 疯眼汉穆迪 Mad-eye Moody 巴蒂 克劳奇 Mr Crouch 卢多 巴格曼 Ludo Bagman 康奈利 福吉 Cornelius Fudge 比尔 韦斯莱 Bill Weasley 查理 韦斯莱 Charlie Weasley 弗雷德 韦斯莱 Fred Weasley 乔治 韦斯莱 George Weasley 金妮 韦斯莱 Ginny Weasley 珀西 韦斯莱 Percy Weasley 亚瑟 韦斯莱 Aurthor Weasley 莫丽 韦斯莱 Molly Weasley 弗农 德斯礼 Vernon Dursley 佩妮 德斯礼 Petunia Dursley 达力 德斯礼 Dudley Dursley 秋 张 Cho Chang 拉文德 布朗 Lavender Brown 帕瓦蒂 佩蒂尔 Parvati Patil 德拉科 马尔福 Draco Malfoy 伊戈尔 卡卡洛夫 Igor Karkaroff 马克西姆夫人 Madam Maxime 帕德玛 佩蒂尔 Padma Patil 奥利弗 伍德 Oliver Wood 高尔 Goyle 文森特 Vincent Crabbe 庞弗雷夫人 Madam Pomfrey 李 乔丹 Lee Jordan 安吉利娜 约翰逊 Angelina Johnson 西莫 斐尼甘 Seamus Finnigan 迪安 托马斯 Dean Thomas 纳威 隆巴顿 Neville Longbottom 厄尼 麦克米兰 Ernie Mcmillan 科林 克里维 Colin Creevey 丹尼斯 克里维 Dennis Creevey 詹姆 波特 James Potter 莉莉 波特 Lily Potter 凯蒂 贝尔 Katie Bell 佩内洛 克里瓦特 Penelop Clearwater 艾丽娅 斯平内特 Alicia SpinnetProfessor Binns 平斯夫人 Madam Pince 奥利凡德 Mr Ollivander 摩金夫人 Madam Malkin 尼可 勒梅 Nicolas Flamel 皮皮鬼 Peeves 胖修士 Fat Friar 哭泣的桃金娘 Moaning Murtle 血人巴罗 Bloody Baron 差点没头的尼克 Nearly Headless Nick 丽塔 斯基特 Rita Skeeter 辛尼斯塔教授 Professor Sinistra 格兰普兰教授 Professor Grubbly_plank 潘西 帕金森 Pansy Parkinson 伯莎 乔金斯 Bertha Jorkins 罗杰 戴维斯 Roger Davis 戈德里克 格兰芬多 Godric Gryffindor 赫尔加 赫奇帕奇 Helga Hufflepuff 罗伊纳 拉文克劳 Rowena Ravenclaw 萨拉查 斯莱特林 Salazar Slytherin 月亮脸 Moony 尖头叉子 Prongs 大脚板 Padfoot 虫尾巴 Wormtail 巴克比克 Buckbeak 牙牙 Fang 诺伯 Norbert 路威 Fluffy 阿拉戈克 Aragog 克鲁克山 Crookshanks 朱薇琼 Pigwidgeon 斑斑 Scabbers 海德薇 Hedwig 汉娜 艾博 Hannah Abbott 米里森 伯斯德 Millicent Bulstrode 贾斯廷 芬列里 Justin Finch-Fletchley 福克斯 Fawkes 拉环 Griphook 马库斯 弗林特 卢修斯 马尔福 罗南 Ronan 贝恩 Bane 费伦泽 Firenze 卡多根爵士 Sir Cadogan 阿莫斯 迪戈里 Amos Diggory 地名: 霍格沃茨 Hogwarts 霍格莫德 Hogsmeade 德姆斯特朗 Durmstrang 布斯巴顿 Beauxbatons 古灵阁 Gringotts 翻倒巷 Knockturn Alley 对角巷 Diagon Alley 尖叫棚屋 The Shrieking Shack 蜜蜂公爵 Honeydukes 佐科玩笑商店 Zonko's Joke Shop 丽痕书店 Flourish and Blotts 破釜酒吧 Leaky Cauldron 陋居 The Burrow 三把扫帚 The Three Broomsticks 阿兹卡班 Azkaban 女贞街 Privit 魔法部 Ministry of Magic Astronomy Tower 占星塔 霍格华兹最高的地方。 Forbidden Forest 禁忌森林 霍格华资学生们的禁地,人马、独角兽等奇兽居住其中。 Platform9 3 / 4 九又四分之三月台 搭乘霍格华兹特快车的月台。 Smeltings 司梅汀中学 达力的学校。 Stonewall High 石墙高中 哈利本来预计要进入就读的麻瓜学校。 The Owlery 猫头鹰屋 霍格华兹中猫头鹰的宿舍。 变形课 Transfiguration Class 魔咒课 Charms Class 黑魔法防御术 Defence Against The Dark Arts Class 保护神奇生物课 Care of Magical Creature Class 草药课 Herbology Class 飞行课 Flying Lessons 魔药课 Potions Class 媚娃 Veela 摄魂怪 Dementor 小矮妖 Leprechaun 光轮200 Nimbus 2000 火弩箭 Firebolt 级长 Prefect 魔杖 Wand 隐形衣 Invisibility Cloak 坩埚 Cauldron 分院帽 Sorting Har 长袍 Robes 魁地奇 Quiddich 鬼飞球 Quaffle 游走球 Bludger 金色飞贼 Golden Snitch 追球手 Chaser 找球手 Seeker 击球手 Beater 守门员 Keeper 麻瓜 Muggle 活点地图 The Marauder's Map 飞路粉 Floo Powder 韦斯莱魔法把戏 Weasley's Wizard Wheezes 预言家日报 Daily Prophet 三强争霸赛 Triwizard Tournament 魔法石 Philosopher's Stone 火焰杯 Goblet of Fire 打人柳 Whomping Willow 黑魔标记 The Dark Mark 门钥匙 Portkeys 吼叫信 Howler 猫头鹰邮递 Owler 加隆 Galleons 西可 Sickels 速记笔 Quick-Quotes Quill 纳特 Knut 教科类: A Beginners’ Guide to Transfiguration 《初学变形指南》埃默瑞•斯威奇著 Curses and Countercurse 《诅咒与反诅咒》温迪克教授著 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 《怪兽及其产地》纽特•斯卡曼著 Magical Drafts and Potions 《魔法药剂与药水》阿森尼•斯波尔著 Magical Theory 《魔法理论》阿德贝•沃夫林著 One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi 《一千种神奇药草与菌类》 The Dark Forces :A Guide to Self-Protection 《黑暗力量:自卫指南》昆丁•特林布著 The History of Magic 《魔法史》巴希达•巴沙特著 The Standard Book of Spells(Grade1) 《标准咒语,初级》米兰达•戈沙克著 The Standard Book of Spells(Grade2)《标准咒语,二级》米兰达•戈沙克著 The Standard Book of Spells(Grade3)《标准咒语,三级》米兰达•戈沙克著 The Standard Book of Spells(Grade4)《标准咒语,四级》米兰达•戈沙克著 Encyclopedia of Toadstools 《毒菌大全》 The Dark Forced—A Guide to Protection 《黑暗力量:自卫指南》昆丁•特林布著 Monster Book of Monsters 《妖怪们的妖怪书》 有关龙的: Dragon-Breeding for Pleasure and Profit 《养龙指南》 Dragon Species of Great Britain and Ireland 《大不列颠和爱尔兰的龙的种类》 From Egg to Inferno ,A Dragon Keeper’s Guide 《从孵蛋到涅磐》 魁地奇: Quidditch Through the Ages 《魁地奇溯源》 Flying with the Cannons 《和火炮队一起飞翔》 Handbook of Do-it Yourself Broomcare 《飞天扫帚护理手册》 洛哈特的书: Gadding with Ghouls 《与食尸鬼同游》 Holidays with Hags 《与母夜叉一起度假》 Magical me 《会魔法的我》 Travels with Troll 《与山怪共游》 Voyages With Vampires 《与吸血鬼同船旅行》 Wanderings With Werewolves 《与狼人一起流浪》 Year With The Yeti 《与西藏雪人在一起的一年》 Break with a banshee 《与食尸鬼同游》 烹饪: Charm Your Own Cheese 《给你的奶酪施上魔法》 Enchantment in Baking 《烤面包的魔法》 One Minute Feasts——It's Magic 《变出一桌成盛宴!》 占卜: Unfogging the Future 《拨开迷雾看未来》卡桑德拉•瓦布拉斯基著 其他: Great Wizarding Events of the Twentieth Century 《二十世纪重要魔法事件》 Great Wizards of the Twentieth Century 《二十世纪的大巫师》 Hogwarts ,A History 《霍格沃茨 一段校史》 Important Modern Magical Discoveries 《现代魔法的重大发现》 Modern Magical History 《现代魔法史》 Notable Magical Names of Our Time 《当代著名魔法家名录》 Study of Recent Developments in Wizardry 《近代巫术发展研究》 The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts 《黑魔法的兴衰》 Adventures of Martin Miggs, the Mad Muggle 《疯麻瓜马丁@米格历险记》 Gilderoy Lockhart's Guide to household Pets 《家禽还是怪兽?》 Moste Potente Potions 《强力药剂》 Prefects Who Gained Power 《级长怎样获得权力》 Invisible Book of Invisibility 《隐形术的隐形书》 Old and Forgotten Bewitchment and Charms 《被遗忘的古老魔法和咒语》 Death Omens: What to Do When You Know the Worst is coming 《死亡预兆:当你知道最坏的事即将到来的时候,你该怎么办?》 Sites of Historical Sorcery 《中世纪巫术指南》

欢迎分享,转载请注明来源:表白网

原文地址:https://h5.hunlipic.com/biaobai/3359168.html

(0)
打赏 微信扫一扫微信扫一扫 支付宝扫一扫支付宝扫一扫
上一篇 2024-02-23
下一篇2024-02-23

发表评论

登录后才能评论

评论列表(0条)

    保存